Friday, January 8, 2010

Birds of a Frizzled Feather




Charmin, our Frizzle... is the most loving hen we have. This morning as I tossed scratch to the ground...she chirped and peeped and run inbetween my feet and stood there...watching the other hens inhale the scratch. I threw some down by Charmin so she could enjoy too. She always comes running up to me when I come into their yard... such a sweet girl.
Chickens make awesome pets. They provide u with entertainment and a rainbow of personality. Some love you...some hate you...but they are all always excited when I bring them treats like RAISINS! They will rip your finger off if you dont throw down those raisins fast enough.
Eggs are the bonus for early morning wake up calls and late nite "tuck in's".
Speaking of eggs, Im thinking coffee and french toast in the morning... courtsey of Muddy Lantern's Backyard flock... thanks ladies. Ill be sure to bring you a raisin later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Snow and Coops

Snow and Coops