I wish for snow. The weatherman, however, has different ideas... like rain. I hate it when people complain about the rain. It seems like around here... people complain no matter what kind of weather it is.
During this last summer... we had some hot H O T days. 105degrees and for here...thats horribly uncomfortable. People complained and so did I. And its so funny, because I think some people actually believe that the meterologists are IN control of the weather.
When BEAUTIFUL Autumn comes calling and brings those grey clouds that blanket our NW..people complain. TOO MUCH RAIN they say... People please. Accept it... OR MOVE:) I say that with a light heart. Those giant puddles in the middle of the street are calling my rubber boots!
And yes, when it snows...people complain. I on the otherhand, think the snow falling is beautiful. I love how it insulates the world...and brightens the nights. How it gently covers the evergreen branches and makes our dogs want to run outside and play... play they do and of course stop mid run for a small snow snack.
I wish for snow, But will most likely, in the morning...reach for my husband's rain coat instead of my flannel shirt as I head out to let those lovely hens into the yard. I'll grab my boots instead of my garden clogs... and pass by the wool hat and scarf... suppose to be in the high 40s... But soon I hope.... snow balls will be flying!
Framed
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.